Ref. VMC1897 - This exceptionally rare town house is perched on The Rock of Monaco and overlooks the entire principality. It is only a few steps away from the Prince’s Palace, Oceanographic Museum and Cathedral. Surrounded by the magnificent communal gardens, the house offers breathtaking panoramic views towards the Italian coastline.
This home is a rare find nested in a very unique, safe and calm area of the Principality.
This 4 story town house, serviced with a lift, also offers a roof top terrace offering the most stunning 360degree view. The house is composed of:
- Ground floor: Entrance hall, 3 cellars, technical rooms.
- 1st Floor: An independent one bedroom apartment with its own private access from the Rue des Ramparts.
- 2nd Floor: One Bedroom, library/office convertible into a second guest bedroom and a bathroom.
- 3rd Floor: Master en-suite with dressing room and private balcony.
- 4th Floor: Living room opening onto balcony, kitchen with dining area and second terrace, guest toilet.
- 5th Floor: Roof top terrace
- Rooms 6 rooms
- Surface 303 m²
- Total area 357 m²
- Condition Excellent condition
- View Sea City
- 1 Entrance
- 1 Apartment
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Study
- 1 Library
- 1 Master bedroom
- 1 Dining room
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Terrace