Le Rocher - Monaco Ville
Ref. VMC2110 - Welcome to Villa Le Rocher, a truly exceptional property located in the heart of Monaco. This unique private villa offers an unparalleled living experience with its new construction and impeccable design throughout.
Spanning over 6 floors, this one-of-a-kind property boasts four spacious bedrooms and five luxurious bathrooms. The attention to detail is evident in every corner, with top-of-the-line appliances and beautiful oak flooring adding a touch of elegance to the space.
One of the standout features of this villa is its luxurious spa, complete with an indoor pool and steam shower. Whether you're looking to relax after a long day or entertain guests, this space provides the perfect oasis. Additionally, the property offers a double closed garage and two separate entrances for added convenience.
Situated in the cultural center of Monaco, Villa Le Rocher is just steps away from iconic landmarks such as the Prince's castle, the renowned Cathedral and the oceanographic museum. The location couldn't be more ideal for those seeking a vibrant and culturally rich lifestyle.
One of the highlights of this property is its panoramic views. As one of the very few villas on the Rock to offer such breathtaking vistas, you'll find charming terraces throughout the property from which to soak in the beauty of your surroundings. The large rooftop alcove with a retractable glass ceiling is perfect for enjoying al fresco dining or simply taking in the stunning scenery.
Built in a bourgeois architectural style and comprising 6 floors and 1 basement level, the villa is composed as follows:
- On the basement level: an elegant spa area with a large Jacuzzi, a hammam, a shower and a shower room for guests.
- On the first floor: an elegant reception, storage and a large garage for two cars with electric doors.
- On the first floor: a large living room with an open kitchen, a guest toilet and a separate laundry room.
- On the 2nd floor: a second living area, plenty of storage space, an adjacent shower room, a bedroom with a large dressing room and an en suite bathroom.
- On the 3rd floor: a master bedroom, offering sublime views, a large en suite dressing room and an en suite shower room. On the same floor, a second bedroom with en suite shower room.
- On the 4th floor: the main living/dining room, with fabulous views, a separate kitchen with a large island.
- On the 5th floor: a beautiful and bright; comfortable living room, perfect for reading or entertaining guests, with 1 terrace overlooking the Prince's Palace, and a separate winter garden.
- Rooms 9 rooms
- Surface 636 m²
- Heating Air-conditioning, Electric
- Condition Excellent condition
- Orientation South South-west
- View Sea
- Built in 2015
- Renovation year 2015
- Availability Free
- 1 Spa
- 1 Entrance
- 2 Garages
- 1 Living/dining/kitchen area
- 1 Lavatory
- 1 Laundry room
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Walk-in wardrobes
- 1 Bathroom
- 3 Shower rooms
- 1 Principal bedroom
- 1 Living room/dining area
- 1 Kitchen
- 1 Living-room
- 1 Terrace
- 1 Winter garden
- Double glazing
- Home automation